Friday, June 13, 2008

Farewell to Marburg


This has been the most amazing place to visit! I am so grateful for all of my experiences here. I move on tomorrow to Zwickau and then will spend the next week in Berlin. I took this picture of Marburg from the window of the school building I visited on Wednesday. I can hardly believe that this place is real! I don't know that I could ever find a more beautiful place on earth. It's been a dream!!!

4 comments:

Midge said...

Postcard worthy picture. What a fairytale for real. You are a lucky girl. I take that back, you are a deserving girl.
Oh and your mom told me how jeleous the girls at her clinic were of my bag, ha ha, thanks, I love it.

Emily said...

I too am sad you're leaving Marburg because I loved learning about it from your blog! But, I'm excited for your other adventures. You are living the dream, girl! Be safe and take every opportunity of enjoying yourself!

Brittany said...

Hey Holly, thanks for the Post Card! We were excited to get some real mail. Keep posting, your is my new favorite blog!

Lisha said...

Holly,
How come I didn't know you had a blog? I love it. I am glad you are sharing your experiences.