So, these are the top 3 reasons why I love school lunch!
3. At every school we go to, they have water and glasses set out nicely on the table for us to drink from. Faculty rooms and lunch rooms alike, this is always the set up. Too bad it's always water with gas (carbonation).

2. The school lunch food is the best I've ever had! Germans like to serve large portions of high calorie, fat filled food that tastes delicious. I have had no problem enjoying the food here, that's for sure!

1. And for the number one reason why I love school lunch......do I really need to explain further?
I'm sorry, this picture really doesn't do the lunch server justice. I was trying to be discreet. But imagine being in a country with thousands of these guys! Like I've said before, life is good! :)
6 comments:
I sure do love your blog so far. Keep the posts coming. It's fun to check them and see what you've done. (Although, I am incredibly jealous of this amazing opportunity you've got! Life's just not quite fair. :) I should have been a teacher.)
Um, Holly, the lunch guy looks alot like your dad. JK. He's a cutie, I'm sure he would love to marry you for a green card, maybe you could bring that up next time you get one of those yummy meals. Just swirl around the water alot, that's what I do with soda, I don't like carbonation either.
Too funny! He sure beats the old lunch ladies I had in elementary school. Maybe you should leave your number on the napkin?
You kill me Holly. You're going come back with a German lunch lady-man? :)
You know, if you snag him you'll be able to spend a lot more time in Europe . . .
Okay, that's funny! How is your tummy feeling? Did you ever find out what is wrong?
Post a Comment