Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update from Berlin

Today I spent my last day in Berlin with my final teaching partner, Jutta Walton. She is the sweetest, most wonderful host! She has not allowed me to lift a finger while I've been here...she even insisted on doing my laundry for me. What an angel! I leave tomorrow to finish my seminar in Frankfurt. It is hard to believe that my time in Germany is almost over. I might just cry like a baby when it comes time to leave. Good thing my friend Mandy is coming over to cheer me up! :)

Jutta and I at Brandenburg Gate


Reichstag (like our capital building)


Holocaust Memorial


View of Berlin from Jutta's home

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i'm so jealous! in your honor i made some bread using your recipe :) i liked it so much we're going to use it in our dutch oven contest next week. if we win, i'll mention you in our acceptance speech :) keep having so much fun!