Friday, June 27, 2008

The most beautiful place on earth!



I have spent the last two days in the most beautiful place on earth! Pictures just cannot do justice to the Swiss Alps. We've seen the most amazing waterfalls, mountain peaks, and wildflowers. We have been on cable cars up the steepest slopes. Imagine the massive white peaks jutting above the green valleys and pastures, and everywhere you walk you can hear the sound of cowbells. It is unbelievable! If only my mom were here to yodel, it would be perfect!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Little ol lady who"
Love, Mom

April Hunsaker said...

holly,
I can't wait to see you and hear about all your amazing adventures! You are definitely my idol right now!
Ape

Brittany said...

Yodelers are saying "Littl ol Lady Who?" I always thought it was "Yodel-a -he who." I was way off. I also thought our mountains were the prettiest. I think I was a little off on that one too!
I have really missed you. I am glad you are having fun, but it just isn't the same without you. Please don't decide to move to Germany!

Emily said...

I agree that the Alps are beautiful and it's making me homesick for them! It looks like you're having a fantastic time! Take in an extra breath of Alps Air for me!