










This afternoon I arrived in Marburg, Germany. My hotel is right across the street from the lift that takes you to the old town and the castle. Tonight, before and after dinner, I explored the area. There is tons of elaborate architecture and quaint, little cobblestone streets. It honestly feels unreal, looks kind of like Disneyland, and smells like a brewery! I LOVE the old town!!!
Tomorrow we go to the schools for the first time and it will be interesting to meet the teachers and students. There is an internet cafe right next door to my hotel so it looks like I'll be able to keep up on this blog at least for the first two weeks of my trip.
3 comments:
I am so happy you made it there safe and sound! We already miss you! That looks like such a beautiful little town... Disneyland? I just might hop on a flight right now. Can't wait to see more!
This place looks like a dream! You got some good pictures of it! You're turning into quite the little photographer! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself already!
Did you get a really nice camera before you left? Or did you just become a really good photographer?
Post a Comment