skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life Is Good!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Munich





Some of the beautiful sights of Munich!
Posted by Holly at 10:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends & Family

  • Cousin Jim
  • Cousin Melissa
  • Andrea
  • Jace
  • Midge
  • Cousin Mandy
  • Alison
  • Sara
  • Cousin Ape
  • Kasey
  • Cousin Kristy
  • Emily H.
  • Ike
  • Christian & Owen

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (20)
      • The most beautiful place on earth!
      • Small World!
      • Salzburg
      • Castle of the New Swan Stone aka Neuschwanstein
      • Hotter than *&##!!!!
      • Munich
      • Most beautiful sight!
      • Update from Berlin
      • Snack-size Sample
      • Farewell to Marburg
      • Highlights
      • A new love of my life!
      • Das ist supergut!
      • Happy Day!
      • Living in a Fairy Tale
      • German Fest
      • School Lunch
      • Waldschule and Time to Spare
      • Landschulheim Steinmuhle
      • Marburg
Holly
View my complete profile
 

Europe 2005

Europe 2005
After my first trip to Europe, I swore that I would go again! I wanted to go for a month after I graduated. Little did I know that I would be so blessed to really have that opportunity. So, here I am blogging from Europe. Hope you enjoy it almost as much as I am!