"The hills are alive, with the sound of music!"
"How do you solve a problem like Maria? How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?"
"I have confidence in sunshine. I have confidence in rain."

"I am sixteen, going on seventeen. Fellows will fall in line."

"Doe, a deer, a female deer; Ray, a drop of golden sun; Me, a name I call myself; Fa, a long, long way to run."

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens; bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens."

"High on the hill was a lonely goat herd, lady-o-da-lady-o-da-lay-hee, who"
5 comments:
Wow, you know ALL the lyrics. That is so fun- well, kinda' annoying, but in a fun way.
I loved Salzburg. Isn't it gorgeous. You'll be singing the music for days!! I'm so glad you got to go there.
Ok, if I wasn't jealous before about the castle, the desserts, the landscape, I can't help myself now! I think I have a movie I need to go watch . . .
I can totally relate. I had Sound of Music songs in my head for months after I left Salzburg. It's great seeing pictures of it again. I miss it so bad! Loved the Yodel picture!
Wow, how cool! Cienna saw these pictures and started singing "I have confidence in sunshine..." She thinks it's amazing that you went to see places from the Sound of Music.
Post a Comment