
I usually run into people that I know when I go places, but I would have never thought that it would happen in Salzburg! But wouldn't you know it, at 10:30 at night, in a small internet cafe in the not-so-small Salzburg, Austria, I ran into my good friend and former roommate, Karen Hornberger. I knew that she was also in Europe, but we had no idea where one another was. We were shocked to see each other and it was so fun! It couldn't be coincidental that we ran into one another. I mean what are the chances?!
2 comments:
Wow Holly. That is so CRAZY. What is she doing there? I haven't seen her in years. She looks so different with long (and blond) hair. I'm so glad you got to see a familiar face. And--I'm so glad you are loving Salzburg. It was by far one of my favorite places. It's just so gorgeous. You're right, pictures don't do it justice.
That is so weird. It always throws me for a loop when I see people in different places, and I have never really been out of the country, so that must be REALLY strange!
Post a Comment