



I visited my first school today. The name of the school is Landschulheim Steinmuhle, and it is a private school in Marburg. The campus is beautiful and was built in 1949 around an existing stonemill. If only our schools looked like that!
The first class I observed was an English class for 6th graders. They were very excited to meet us and the teacher made the students ask me questions to find out about myself. One of the questions they asked was what was special about where I teach. I asked the kids if they had heard of High School Musical, and when they had, I told them that I taught at the high school where it was filmed. You should have heard their excitement! Some girls approached me wanting to know if I could get autographs for them. I should have offered them my autograph since I've now co-starred with all the famous actors! I was highly entertained by the kids, and found that kids will be kids no matter where you go!
The first class I observed was an English class for 6th graders. They were very excited to meet us and the teacher made the students ask me questions to find out about myself. One of the questions they asked was what was special about where I teach. I asked the kids if they had heard of High School Musical, and when they had, I told them that I taught at the high school where it was filmed. You should have heard their excitement! Some girls approached me wanting to know if I could get autographs for them. I should have offered them my autograph since I've now co-starred with all the famous actors! I was highly entertained by the kids, and found that kids will be kids no matter where you go!
4 comments:
Wow, I want to go to school there! I would pick that over High School the Musical any day!
i'm so jealous! maybe you should tell the kids that if they have a fundraiser and can pay for me to go over there, i will give them a special assembly at their school and all the autographs they want. i'm famous too you know :)
That's so awesome Holly, You are a total Rock Star! I'm so glad you started a blog, you have to keep it going when you get home too. It's beautiful there, I'm jeleous. I love the smell of new places, take a big breath for me.
So you think that your life is only blog worthy if your of gallivanting half way around the world? :)
I'm so excited to hear about all your adventures!!
Post a Comment